maanantai 8. elokuuta 2011

what it is all about...

it is said in the attribution, "When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return. *Leonardo da Vinci"

Since I can't fly myself, I had to invent something. The urge to get out in the sky and airfields is so demanding, there had to be something...

I have worked as a volunteer several years in a local airshow, Jämi Fly In and last year, 2010, there was held the World championships in glider aerobatics after the show... I was working there as a volunteer, in a contest office. That two weeks made me realize that there must be something I can do what includes airplanes, flying, airfields... And I think I found my way....

Now I am on my way to be an aerobatic judge. I just returned from Poland, where the world championships in glider aerobatics was held this year. I was there as the team manager for the team Finland. If you are interested about what happened there, you can go and read about it from the team's blog. It was a great trip. I really spend time easily on airfields and watch airplanes and gliders come and go...  and just hang out there even if the weather is lousy.


So, next thursday morning I will travel to another competition, the European advanced aerobatics championships to Dubnica, Slovakia.  So, untill that... take care all.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti