perjantai 19. elokuuta 2011

few days to go...

now we have finnished the 3 first sequences, the Q, free and unknown. Today we had a long day again, and after lunch we made a small bet with few other judges (no money or anything, just the glory and admiration as a reward, yeah, lame, I know) about when we are going to stop for today. We had us, me and Kimmo, then we had the Swiss&german judge&assistant and the Hungarian, judge& assistant, so 6 people together, and Kimmo was the one who won, with the exact time. Of course the time was stopped, when our Chief judge blows the whistle after the last flight. THE moment, we were through for today.

Well, the unknown is finnished and tomorrow will start the second unknown, so that means again a lot of paperwork, new programs, trying to read them correctly to the judge and so on. I have to say, I have learned A LOT during this trip, but it is still going to take years to become a good judge. Anyway, I am on my way.

Since it was again a LONG day with a lot of sun and wind, I am going to get some sleep, but if you are interested, there are some photos AND video material on the contest website. I REALLY can recommend that you take a look, at least to the videos. Some of them are HILARIOUS! :D

Btw, I am serously getting worried about the "return to the real world"-thing... I don't want to, I could do this all the time. The athmosphere is relaxed and fun, the people are great and be... coffee does not cost that much.

So good night!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti