torstai 11. elokuuta 2011

about to go again...

Tomorrow morning starts another journey, this time to Dubnica, Slovak Republic, for the European Advanced Aerobatic Championships... It is the first big competition for me as a judge assistant. I am going there with one of our finnish judges, Mr. Kimmo Virtanen.

Now that will be the third side of a competition to see for me... First there was this contest in Jämi in 2010 where I worked in the contest office. Then there was Poland, and team manager-job. Now I will see also the judges side of the contest.  I have to say, those two glider competitions have been the highlights of  both summers. It was amazing to see familiar faces now in Poland and meet many new, very interesting people, who I really wish to see again some where, some day.  The sooner, the better.

Have to say, I am looking forward to this coming week, what is going on in Slovakia. Never been there before.  Let you know more about this when I get there...

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti