maanantai 22. elokuuta 2011

French anthem and the aftermath

On saturday morning we had some free time to do some souvenier shopping at the local Tesco and then it was time to get ready for the closing ceremony. We had lunch at the hotel and then went to the airfield where was a small airshow, and the prize giving ceremony. Have to say, now I definately know how the french anthem sounds like... heard it I think five times... The results of the contest are in Civa-Results, but I have to say, there are some VERY good pilots in France. Wonder why... But anyway, congratulations to the winners!

before the closing ceremony and prize givings, there was a small airshow, mainly it was the winners of the contest flying. After the ceremony, there was very nice dinner with several local delicaties and of course some wine and beer. Later in the evening there was a simulated dog fight, which was rather cool! They also used pyrotechnics there, and I think I got one or two nice photos of the event.



Sunday was a travelling day, and we started at 8 am from the hotel. PIK was great to give us a lift again to Vienna and after one change in Frankfurt, total of about 4 hours in an airplanes and 4 hours in a bus I was finally home almost at midnight...

Today (monday) I slept late (9.30 or so) and it has mostly gone by by doing laundry, and later on the afternoon I got a hell of a case (if you don't mind the expression, sorry for that) of  migrane headache again, that took me even to the hospital. I almost knew to expect it, it was the first (and last) day of my vacation and I didn't have ANYTHING to do or go officially :D
Well, after few hours in a hospital I am as good as new, and ready to go to work tomorrow.  I guess there are about million things waiting for me, and before that I still need to go through some photos from Dubnica...
So good night for now ;)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti