lauantai 28. heinäkuuta 2012

I didn't think I'd say this, but...

man it was hot today! (I'm not complaining tho!) Twice I poured a bottle of water on my head. Seriously. And once some coffee, but I don't recommend that.

We judged 45 flights today, that equals about 405 figures with a total of 15000 different things to say and judge. Must say, I am glad that I m just an assistant...

so, without any further speeches, I am going to bed. Known was finished today so we start with the frees... I would have appreciated them as a "night time study material", but no, must adopt all of the information of all of the flights and all of the figures just before they are flown. Now I will go stand in front of the mirror and keep repeating "I can do this, I can do this"...


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti