torstai 26. heinäkuuta 2012

Arrival

It has been a long day. And I mean really long.

After finnishing the Nordics, I went back home for a few days. Doing the laundry, taking care of things, having my daughter back home for few days, sleeping...

This morning, about 00:40 I started my journey to Hungary. I took a bus from Pori to Helsinki (slept a few hours in a bus!!!), spent a few hours at the airfield doing the CIVA judges evaluation test, then took a flight to Budapest (and with a nice twist, our friend, one of the aerobatic pilots and our trainer was in the cockpit) and then 3 hours to Nyiregyhaza (again slept a bit, but not much due to 2 large coffees, 3 shots of  espresso and 3 redbulls), to the contest site.

We had a brief judging seminar, went to check out the judging line and then came the rain. And the thunder.
The weather is really nice, warm, humid and so on, can't really complain. Since it has been so cold in Finland.

Afterwards we had a long dinner at the hotel (which by the way, is very nice), few drinks and now I think is time to get to bed. Man, I am tired.

Breakfast 6:45, transportations 7:20 and 7:40 so, briefing at 8:00 am...

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti