keskiviikko 5. kesäkuuta 2013

Back in the box. Almost.

I thought it might be a good time to do a small update.

My season is about to start - with a big bang. I am honoured to tell, that I got invited to Prague, to Aerobatic  Freestyle Challenge as one of the judges.

The contest will be held in Praha-Letnany airport and that will be one more airfield to visit. I must say, I do get to travel a lot, but I don't really get to see anything except airfields. Then again, I don't mind. I have been in Prague 2001 and I remember it was very beautiful city. One tip tho - stay clear of the torture museum. That place is horrible :D

Anyway, I must say I am exited about this. It is a good opportunity to promote the sport. The organizers have some media connections with tv Fanda which is broadcasting live and Eurosport 2 which is propably sending something out later. I have noticed that people don't really know what aerobatics is, and it is always good to get publicity.

Anyway, I really need to start packing, my bus leaves at 3:50 and flight from Helsinki at 10:15. I try to update something from Prague.

Over and out - for now!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti