torstai 16. elokuuta 2012

Big time PCD

PCD- Post Contest Depression seems to get worse every year. This year it is much worse than last year, but most likely because I had to go home right in the middle of the contest. And I hated it. But I had no choise...

It has been almost a week and still I keep pressing refresh-button from Civa-results and contest website, to see what is going on. Thank God for some facebook friends, who keep updating some info what is going on.
Anyway, here is few photos from Dubnica for you to see...

THIS is what they used for towing. A turbo-cmelak. 6 minutes a round... 

Looking for a shadow...

Swiss/German representatives...

With one of my favourite unlimited Fox-pilots :)


This "Kesämopo" was found one night at the city, when we had dinner there. There was Brittish, Italians, French, Swedish, Finnish and Polish partisipants. Quite international evening! Restaurant RETRO, of course!

Castle of Trencin during the night, much more beautiful in real life than in a crappy phone photo... 

Getting ready for flights... 

And I got myself some ID-cards too, thanks to PIK, I got two of them... :D

2 rows of planes ready for some action!

Socializing and getting ready to fly!

Briefing room


Last night at the airfield... 

... looks just like another night


Saturday morning, after 5 days at airfield we started our journey back home early in the morning. Since none of us had never been to Nitra (very famous for Finnish glider pilots, home of Pribina Cup), it was almost must on the way to Budapest. Nitra airfield was quiet and not many people was there. And the few there was, didn't really speak any English. So, after walking around a while we continued to Budapest airfield, jumped on board and flew home.
I could say the only souveniers I brought back home was a lot of good ideas for next year, a ton of new experiences, definately many good memories and two stones. :D

Here is few more photos from Nitra








So THIS is where they breed... Cmelaks... :D



I must say, it was really nice to go to Dubnica and meet all the people again. I had excellent 6 days in Dubnica and friday evening when I said good bye to these people I realized how much I hate goodbyes.

So, see you all next year I hope!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti