sunnuntai 10. toukokuuta 2015

Season start 2015

It's been a while since I wrote anything here. Seems that after the last contest of the season, you are so exhausted, that you just want to sleep... sleep... sleep...

After the contest in Slovakia last August, it has indeed been a bit quiet. Of course we had the plenary meeting in Wroclaw, Poland at the beginning of November. I continue working with the bureau as the secretary, but I was also nominated - and elected - as jury member for becoming years Europeans in Romania. There were many nominees and I must say I am honored - and really surprised - of being selected.

Kimmo, the judge I have been working with got selected to WAC in France, so I'll be going there too as an assistant. And after one phone call, I was convinced to apply to Glider Aerobatic Championships - as a judge. I got selected there as "new judge" on the second round and it will be interesting to work as a judge myself - in the World Championships.Will be my first time... I will be working with Katka from Czech and I am even taking my daughter with me - she can work as a runner on a judging line. So, it is going to be one crazy summer again.

Our own season starts officially next weekend when we have the traditional spring camp under Ascension-weekend. That means a long weekend with airplanes and friends. Unfortunately I can join them only on saturday and sunday since I'm working the first part of the weekend. Then we have summercamp on mid-June and our nationals on the first weekend of July.

Will be busy summer - see you all at airfields!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti